Proxmox V 4.2 Installation problem.

Hiren Changela

May 18, 2016
Hello,
We have to Download proxmox V 4.2 and create a Bootable Disk and Pendrive but when we insert on my Hardware Pendrive not Deteceted but Disk Detected and start a process After the(Loading proxmox Installer..)and Loading Ramdisk check process..) not complete But suddenly My hardware reboot automatically.

So Guys Can you Guide me which type of problem we have to face.

Hi Hiren
Can you maybe post a picture or even better a video of the failed booting sequence ( imur, youtube ) ...

Reactions: Hiren Changela
Hi Manu
Thanx Manu For your reply now share with you a Installation Picture.
2016-05-18.jpg

your keyboard is not working? use another one and/or connect this one to another usb port.

Hi Hiren:
* make sure your keyboard is working ( try to go in bios options )
* download this CD, burn it / put it on a USB stick, and try to start your computer from it

Thanx for a reply
But we Don't have Computer We have Dell Power EDGE 1425 Server.
Also No any Data or Os In server Now is totally Blank.So Which step We have to taken.

Works like it should be here. I can use my keyboard (1.JPG) and start install without a problem (2.JPG).
Only difference is I've used the back-USB ports and you the front-USB. Should make no difference, but to be sure you can check if you also have problems with back-USB.

How are your BIOS settings:

- USB Controller (3.JPG)
- USB Flash Drive Emulation Type (4.JPG)

If these settings are the same as mine and back-USB still gives the problem, it can only be a local hardware problem at your side. :(

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    510.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    506.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    649 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    597 KB · Views: 6

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!