Proxmox ThinClient

spiderdev

Jul 11, 2018
Hi All,
I did a lot of research to find the ideal solution to connect a Proxmox VM with Windows 10 installed to a ThinClient ready as Praim with the PCOIP protocol that connects to the VM through the View Connection Server.

Or even create myself a ThinClient with a Raspberry with an iso Spice already ready but all too amateur to be included in a company.

Can you help me to understand even better with some official links on how to use ThinClient with Proxmox?

Thank you.

Why don't use use a thin client that can natively connect to your Windows via RDP? There is no Proxmox VE involved with this.

Why don't use use a thin client that can natively connect to your Windows via RDP? There is no Proxmox VE involved with this.
Spice is a product that for the tests I've done has better performance than an RDP also with virt-viewer you can share USB but only using the Linux version and not Windows, so I think I will find a way to make me of the Raspberry from about € 40 with a very light Linux and install the virt-viewer.

Do you think it's a good idea?

Excellent idea - as always - someone else had it first:
It would be an excellent resource but it seems like an abandoned since there has not been an update for over a year now, so at these points I can find the best Linux distro for the Raspberry and try to install the virt-viewer, what do you think?

Hi If you are looking for a thin client to support your virturlization, please contact us, we are providing ARM based Thin Client with our own developed TOS that supports SPICE, RDP. CITRIX HDX, VMware PCoIP etc.
this is my email weng.h@tita-tech.com

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!