Proxmox is perfect, to be wonderful, just need...

FcbInfo

Renowned Member
Dec 21, 2012
For over four months, I have been testing virtualization technologies, software programs, integration with billing modules, performance and everything at all.

Proxmox is really perfect in all aspects, but there are some items that we can not use as our main virtualization software.

1) Monthly Bandwidth / Monthly traffic (It's expensive in all datacenters)
2) IP management - so that only be possible to add the ips on VMs that were configured for that VM (by mac or other thing), and if you not setup these ips within the guest, it gets the ip from Proxmox configuration automatically (Like a dhcp)
3) A good module for whmcs developed by Proxmox Staff - I belive if its developed by proxmox staff, this will work like a big boss!

These 3 items work very well with SolusVM, and whmcs module for it was also developed by their team, that make the module works perfectly without bugs.

I believe with this, the ProxMox will be the best virtualization software/manager.

Who agree with me?

(ProxMox staff, its only a suggestion)

And thank you for the big and great ProxMox!

Its weekend .. you may need to show a bit patience. I do agree and woulld have ven a few more points to add for a future wishlist. IM a big fan of OpenQRM which allows some billing modules and self provisioning and manageing of vms.Some features likme this in proxmox would make it even more than just wonderful.

The second request: IP management find really interesting, where I work at the moment, we often have to go up VMs on DMZ VLAN with a valid IP, however if you pick up and change the IP of your machine to another in the same VLAN can cassowary problems (as has already caused earlier).
One way that the user can not use a different IP than was released to his or VM Container would be perfect.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!