Problem to access web interface...

Rhinox

Sep 28, 2016
I have one strange problem with PVE 5.0: whenever I try to access web-interface, it gets stuck somewhere (I see just that rotating sign on browser-tab forever, nothing else). If I hit "reload", web-interface is suddenly properly shown in browser. Tested with clean FF & IE, all the same. What could be reason for this?

could you maybe open the javascript console, and post any error messages here?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I opened tools->developer->webconsole, and tried to conect to web-interface. Console showed nothing. I waited a few minutes, then browser showed timeout. When I tried loading web-interface for the 2nd time, everything worked (in console I see "starting pve manager").

And it is always this way: the first try nothing, the second try it works. Strange...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!