Problem Creation VM

mlckah

May 29, 2013
Hi

I have problem when i want create VM (linux or windows) in proxmox 2.3 since 2 week and i don't find the problem. I use Proxmox in Vmware my configuration :

caputre3.pngCapture2.JPGCapture.JPG

Best regards,

Mlckha

are you mounting a CD or DVD to boot from? Proxmox doesnt include these - you need to upload these to the server (apologies if you already knew this), check that the ISO isnt corrupt?

why are you using proxmox inside VMWare?

are you mounting a CD or DVD to boot from? Proxmox doesnt include these - you need to upload these to the server (apologies if you already knew this), check that the ISO isnt corrupt?

why are you using proxmox inside VMWare?

I updolad an .iso from local for my VM. I use Vmware for a test project to michelin.

Best Regards,

Mlckha

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!