Please Help

mattman110

Renowned Member
Jun 15, 2014
hello i need a step by step guide to doing this

https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/proxmox-and-seabios-additional-parameters.6772/

i have tried following multiple guides and always seem to draw a error.

i have a dell power edge 2950 and windows sbs2011 and we want to virtualise it , i have promox going with the widows on it it just wont activate, we have a oem license and i have all the keys ect,

i get what i need to do but cant do i and really needs a idiots guide , like copy and past command.

thanks to anyone that can help

Should work without. Last year i also virtualise an sbs2011 from an DELL on the same DELL Server, also OEM. Worked without problems. The only little issue was after 9 month the windows licence was gone, but one click on activate sovled the problem again.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!