Parametr verification failed

kropla

Jan 28, 2021
Hello
i think that this is from some update because earlier everything was fine. So .. i am logged in on management (as root) want to add some address to whitelist to user dictionary. and when i click OK i have an error message: "Parametr verification failed -> pmail: parameter required with role: root. I check again: create new user on managemnent and gave him admin role. repeat steps and again i have error : "Parametr verification failed -> pmail: parameter required with role: admin.
how to fix it ?

Hello
i think that this is from some update because earlier everything was fine. So .. i am logged in on management (as root) want to add some address to whitelist to user dictionary. and when i click OK i have an error message: "Parametr verification failed -> pmail: parameter required with role: root. I check again: create new user on managemnent and gave him admin role. repeat steps and again i have error : "Parametr verification failed -> pmail: parameter required with role: admin.
how to fix it ?
could you please share a screen-shot of the problematic action?

I don't think it's related to the other thread (there the quarantine view had an issue)

could you please share a screen-shot of the problematic action?

I don't think it's related to the other thread (there the quarantine view had an issue)
sure ... i adding address to whitelist for some user from admin panel (choice address of user ... then click add and type some email address which should be add to whitelist/blacklist) (1.png) ...
afeter click the "Add" button i have an error (2.png)
all this things i made as root user

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.png
    2.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
sure ... i adding address to whitelist for some user from admin panel (choice address of user ... then click add and type some email address which should be add to whitelist/blacklist) (1.png) ...
afeter click the "Add" button i have an error (2.png)
all this things i made as root user
Works here (tested with test@domain.example as first e-mail, and trying to add 'test@test.com' to either the user black and whitelist)...

* which versions are currently installed? (`pmgversion -v`)
* has the system been rebooted/restarted after the last upgrade?
* could you please try this with a fresh browser installation?

Works here (tested with test@domain.example as first e-mail, and trying to add 'test@test.com' to either the user black and whitelist)...

* which versions are currently installed? (`pmgversion -v`)
* has the system been rebooted/restarted after the last upgrade?
* could you please try this with a fresh browser installation?

i try to reboot again ... doesnt help
```
Code:
root@mx:~# pmgversion -v
proxmox-mailgateway: 6.4-1 (API: 6.4-4/1c8a73c7, running kernel: 5.4.106-1-pve)
pmg-api: 6.4-4
pmg-gui: 2.4-2
pve-kernel-5.4: 6.3-8
pve-kernel-helper: 6.3-8
pve-kernel-5.4.106-1-pve: 5.4.106-1
pve-kernel-5.4.98-1-pve: 5.4.98-1
pve-kernel-5.4.78-2-pve: 5.4.78-2
pve-kernel-5.4.73-1-pve: 5.4.73-1
clamav-daemon: 0.103.2+dfsg-0+deb10u1
libarchive-perl: 3.3.3-1
libjs-extjs: 6.0.1-10
libjs-framework7: 4.4.7-1
libpve-apiclient-perl: 3.1-3
libpve-common-perl: 6.3-5
libpve-http-server-perl: 3.1-1
libxdgmime-perl: 0.01-5
lvm2: 2.03.02-3
pmg-docs: 6.4-1
pmg-log-tracker: 2.1.9-1
postgresql-11: 11.11-0+deb10u1
proxmox-mini-journalreader: 1.1-1
proxmox-spamassassin: 3.4.6-1
proxmox-widget-toolkit: 2.5-1
pve-firmware: 3.2-2
pve-xtermjs: 4.7.0-3
zfsutils-linux: 2.0.4-pve1
```

This is odd - just to be sure this is not a clustered system? (if yes please connect to the master-node and try there)
Else please run:
Code:
pmgsh get /quarantine/whitelist --pmail <your@email.address>
pmgsh create /quarantine/whitelist --pmail <your@email.address> --address <address@for.whitelist>
pmgsh get /quarantine/whitelist --pmail <your@email.address>
If this works as it should - please try adding an entry via GUI - but check with the network-tab of the developer utils of the browser which data gets sent

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!