openVZ template creation

jburleson

Apr 29, 2008
Jonesboro, AR
Do you plan on adding the ability to create openvz templates from template metadata?

Also, I was wondering if, in the final version, it would be possible to view the logs for each node in the cluster from the master node.

Sorry for posting these two together but I did not see a feature request forum.

By the way, great piece of software. I look forward to future releases.

joe

Hi,

Do you plan on adding the ability to create openvz templates from template metadata?

not planned.

Also, I was wondering if, in the final version, it would be possible to view the logs for each node in the cluster from the master node.

Sorry for posting these two together but I did not see a feature request forum.

By the way, great piece of software. I look forward to future releases.

joe

which logs do you mean - can you specify this more detailed? tasks and startup logs are already displayed centrally on the master.

the syslog is currently only from the localhost.

Sorry, should have clarified more. I was think syslogs. It would be nice to view the syslogs for the nodes if and when an error occurred.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!