omv-installproxmox ?

cym

Dec 5, 2018
Paris, France
www.cym.fr
Hello everyone,
After a fresh install of openmediavault on my server, I discovered a script called «omv-installproxmox». I started this script, everything got fine (no error, prompt to reboot, reboot OK, omv still working), but I do not know what to do afterwards :-/
I searched for documentation on that script on the Internets but found nothing.
Does one of you know what the omv-installproxmox scripts is used for ? Will I found a Proxmox tool into the OMV web interface ? Is it the contrary (but in this case I will have to uninstall OMV and transfer it into a VM...) ?
Many thanks to all who know, to share experience and advice on how to use proxmox within OMV (or maybe OMV into proxmox...) and why this omv-installproxmox script.
All the best,
cym

Last edited:
i would ask the people where you got that script... it is not something that comes from us

As far as I know, OMV can use proxmox kernels, it is even recommended by some "moderators" of the site. I guess it is related to that.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!