Noob Problem: Standard Datacenter view in GUI

jens.hellermann

Dec 10, 2017
Dear Proxmox Community.

I freshly installed Proxmox VE 5.1-35 as future virtualisation environment and used the search button for fast navigation.

Now I cannot see the dropdown menu for choosing the view anymore. Pls. see attached Screenshot.

I googled the topic, but couldn't find a way to reset to standard Datacenter view.

How could I arcieve that? Any suggestions are welcome.

Kind regards, JH.

Attachments

• Proxmox_View.jpg
    Proxmox_View.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 24
Try dragging the gray column on the left edge out to the right. Looks like you completely hid your navigation tree sidebar. If that fails, click the gear next to 'root@pam' at the top, and then click "Reset Layout".

Hello brwainer,

thank you very much for your answer. Resetting the browser history of Firefox worked for me, too. But next time I'll try the "Reset Layout" option.

Kind regards, Jens.

You’re welcome. Both metjods have the result of clearing out your saved layout, which is stored in a cookie in the browser.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!