Node showing as offline after copying to it

J4N11S

Sep 27, 2024
I have a cluster with 3 nodes. All in all, this works perfectly. However, if I want to copy a VM or ISO from one of the first two nodes to the last node, the copy process aborts after about 1GB and the third node appears as offline. However, when I click on it, everything is displayed and updated in the dashboard correctly. After about 30 minutes everything works and it shows as online again.

I have tried all possible steps. Even if I restart all nodes, this node is still displayed as unavailable. When I open the web panel of the node, the other two nodes are shown as unreachable.

Have any of you ever had a similar scenario? I have also reinstalled all three nodes and still have the same problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-27 215737.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-27 215737.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 1

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!