no VNC Connection issues

If you see a bug, report it and very important, provide details.

Latest novnc works great for me.

Thanks Tom I am doing a reinstall right now I am with OVH so I am trying the 5 Beta Version to see if I notice any difference.. noVNC has changed it seems between versions from what i can tell if you briefly start typing the window loses connection in Windows 10 on both Google Chrome and Firefox.. Again I don't know what is exactly causing this issue but will get back with a video if needed to help describe or show my problem.

Yea it seems to be some sort of connection issue between noVNC and the server side.. I had to go back to trusty 4 sorry although i am a hobbyist and always enjoy testing things.. I am actually under a time crunch to get the server done..

Wish i could help more.
By the way that really looks cool i hope your able to get it working!

Take care everyone!

I assume you just have a wrong firewall configuration.

I wish that would have been the issue..

As it works on all other places, there must be something different on your environment. Find it out!

I am up and running 0 issues with Proxmox Version:

Code:
root@ns513440:~# pveversion
pve-manager/4.4-22/2728f613 (running kernel: 4.4.98-5-pve)
root@ns513440:~#

No issues here everything smooth running.. Not sure what the issues were in 5 and why the web console had such a difficult time..
Here is a list of VM's running no issues at all
Code:
       root@ns513440:~# qm list
       VMID NAME                 STATUS     MEM(MB)    BOOTDISK(GB) PID
       100 nethserver           running    12288            300.00 8395
       101 New-NethServer7      stopped    8192             400.00 0
       102 uhfDatacenter        running    4096               0.00 6019
       103 VHFDatacenter        stopped    2048              50.00 0
       105 MinecraftServer      running    24576            200.00 11466
       106 Xubuntu              running    16384            300.00 17812
root@ns513440:~#

Again not to sure why i had such a difficult time with Version 4.4 Beta ZFS and up.

top-command.png

proxmox1.png

proxmox2.png

proxmox3.png

Take care everyone and thanks for the help!

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!