No console access via noVNC . . .

TGW

May 2, 2018
Not sure where to start with this error, firewall is open for 5900. I did notice this error appearing after I installed a Let's Encrypt! certificate. Not sure if the 2 are related . . .

Anyway comments are welcomed . . .

Error occurs on either a container or a virtual machine console request

"Unable to create RFB client -- TypeError: this._drawCtx.getImageData is not a function"

Thanks in advance!

I am using Firefox Quantum 60.0.2. Clearing the browser cache did not remove the error . . . Ideas anyone, Bueller, anyone, Bueller :)

works here with firefox 60.0.2 on debian stretch, try to disable all extensions, or a private session

I encountered the almost the identical error with Firefox 60 after a recovery from a botched Debian update (something about zz-grub-update hanging...). I successfully used Firefox in Private window and Chrome running normally. I logged out of the session in which I was having the issue and logged back in. Now the error says: "TypeError: ctrl is null" instead of "null is not an object". I cleared the Firefox cache (under Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data > Clear Data...), which logged me out of my Proxmox session, logged back into the web console, navigated away and back into the Datacenter > Node > Shell, now everything is back to normal. I hope this helps.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!