Need help. Double OS

johnnys219

Sep 27, 2024
So im an idiot. I have proxmox running bare metal. I used helper scripts to make a HA I'm. And a frigate container.

I though I was using a helper script to make a nextcloud container. But I actually ended up running a download in the console. I just restated my machine and it's asking me to log into nextcloud. And I can't get my proxmox os to load.

I just started with all this a few days ago. So I haven't gone Into to much detail with any programs. But I would like to backup my home assistant so I don't have to redo the little I managed to figure out.

so do you have a console access or ssh access ?
If yes post some logs.
No ssh. The console comes up but it's a nextcloud console. On the boot screen I can boot proxmox in recovery mode. But it gives me a root account locked. Then if I hit enter it opens the nextcloud console

I just started with all this a few days ago. So I haven't gone Into to much detail with any programs. But I would like to backup my home assistant so I don't have to redo the little I managed to figure out.

What was the host install, i.e. LVM / ZFS? It might help to include link to what script you ran before the incident.

What was the host install, i.e. LVM / ZFS? It might help to include link to what script you ran before the incident.
It was proxmox ve 8.2. I'm pretty sure I ran it over linux.
And I don't remember what script i ran. This was a few days ago. It was all working fine untill I restarted today. Then the nextcloud boots over the proxmox

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!