My impression of PMX MailGateway, simply WOWed!

wahmed

Famous Member
Oct 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
www.symmcom.com
This is not an issue posting. But my first impression of Proxmox Mail Gateway 5.0. I am WOWed by it!

I tried to use PMX MG 4 years ago. But the licensing, complexity of raising a cluster was not the cup of tea I was willing to drink. I have not kept up with the development of MG. But recently had a need to raise a SPAM filter cluster so was browsing Proxmox store to find the pricing on MG HA license, only to find out there was not anymore HA license but instead, it followed Proxmox VE subscription model.

So to see how MG doing nowadays decided to give it a try. My cluster was up and running in less than half an hour! I am thrilled where MG is now. I went ahead and got a subscription to finalize the cluster. As of this writing, emails are flowing as expected. The dashboard is really well organized to visually show the critical stats. I have not gone through all the configurations yet, but looking forward to unleashing all that PMX MG has to offer.

A job well done Proxmox MG Developer!

Reactions: Hakan Evirgen

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!