MV / CT DOES NOT HAVE INTERNET OUTPUT OR PING TO GOOGLE OR ITS GW

oriol

May 30, 2018
Hello everyone !! I am in an end-of-career project. My project is about HA in virtualization, for this I chose PROXMOX.

My project consists of the following:
PROXMOX01 192.168.124.200/24
PROXMOX01 192.168.124.205/24
PROXMOX01 192.168.124.210/24

VM within Proxmox Zentyal. Although if the problem is Zentyal we can change to an Ubuntu without problems and that's it.

DRBD01 192.168.124.216/24
DRBD02 192.168.124.217/24
IP VIRTUAL DRBD HEARTBREAT: 192.168.124.218

DRBD OK!

My problem is that the vm / ct (I have tried the 2, even with a virgin ubuntu server) do not have access to the internet. The configuration of the vm is correct since it is the same as the proxmox (in terms of gateway and dns). The mx of proxmox correctly PING your Proxmox, to my real Windows host. But not to Google nor to your gateway. From my real host Windows and Virtualbox if I can do PING to the vm / ct

I take 2 weeks with the problem and I will not find the fault. it is clear that if the vm does not reach its GW it will not have internet access. But I do not give with the failure. There is no FW in the network. The configuration of GW / DNS is the same as in proxmox and if they go to Google and PING to odo ok.

Everything is in the same network (GW, VBOX, VM / CT PROXMOX, HOST WINDOWS, ...)

Sorry my English not perfect, using Transaltor Google :D

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!