move vm disk to zfs disk in zvol

please provide:
* your '/etc/pve/storage.cfg'
* the config of the virtual machine (`qm config $VMID`)
* a desciption of any problems you've encountered while trying to move the disk to a different storage

else it's difficult to help with your request

There is no problem with the disk image, I just want to know how to import a disk Image from a vm into ZFS Storage.

I have another question. Is it possible to add Backup storage or iso storage to an ISCSI lun with lvm or zfs?

I have another question. Is it possible to add Backup storage or iso storage to an ISCSI lun with lvm or zfs?

not directly.

in case of
- ZFS, you need to create a dataset that is automatically mounted
- LVM, you need to create a volume, format it and mount it
in both cases you end up with a mount path/directory that can now be added to PVE as a "directory storage", in which you can then enable ISO/backup storage.

Both only work in a single-node setup and not in a clustered setup.

not directly.

in case of
- ZFS, you need to create a dataset that is automatically mounted
- LVM, you need to create a volume, format it and mount it
in both cases you end up with a mount path/directory that can now be added to PVE as a "directory storage", in which you can then enable ISO/backup storage.

Both only work in a single-node setup and not in a clustered setup.
Ok, how can I mount the ZFS Dataset with fstab?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!