Managing multiple independent nodes

MC4U.de

Sep 22, 2017
Hello,
I am currently running multiple (4) dedicated servers in different datacenters and want to have an easy way to manage them without having to login into every nodes PVE-manager. An option would be to connect them as cluster, but I need to have control over a node, even if all other three nodes are down.... Is there a way to achieve that?

Thank you in advance!

Hmm, is there no way to configure a pve-cluster in a way that every node has enough votes to change things even if all the other nodes are down?

No. A cluster through WAN is not usable.

Hello Everyone !!! Do you have any news about this ? Because i look to have a ONE GUI with all Node... and... i'm lost !! please help me :) hahaha Thank you very much !!

PS: Proxmox are awesome !

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!