Mail Statistics

hoppo1

Jul 10, 2006
Mail Domain/Address Statistics seem to disappear.

Under Domain Out I can see that our domain sent 5222 Emails on the 16th July 2007. Sender / Receiver / Contacts remain blank for the same day.

17th of July Domain out 2032 and Sender / Receiver / Contacts has the info I require.

Today being the 24th would suggest this info is purged after 7 days as anything prior to 17th is missing. Is there any way this can be changed so I have access to the info? I would like to be able to provide a monthly report on who sends what as we have Web Servers relaying mail through the Server and would like to track this info. Otherwise it will have to be weekly.

Thanks.

Mail Domain/Address Statistics seem to disappear.

Under Domain Out I can see that our domain sent 5222 Emails on the 16th July 2007. Sender / Receiver / Contacts remain blank for the same day.

17th of July Domain out 2032 and Sender / Receiver / Contacts has the info I require.

Today being the 24th would suggest this info is purged after 7 days as anything prior to 17th is missing. Is there any way this can be changed so I have access to the info? I would like to be able to provide a monthly report on who sends what as we have Web Servers relaying mail through the Server and would like to track this info. Otherwise it will have to be weekly.

Thanks.

Hi,
yes, the user statistic is purged after the specified time (in order to keep the database small).

Please see Configuration/System/Report/User Statistics Lifetime (days), default is 7 days, please adapt this for your needs.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!