Ldap pam

C

coffe

As we run a mix of ldap/kerberos i am trying sssd pam to get users in.
but they dont showup in the interface.
Did try to add just our LDAP server. but dont seem to work, How to debug ?

//Coffe

As we run a mix of ldap/kerberos i am trying sssd pam to get users in.
but they dont showup in the interface.
Did try to add just our LDAP server. but dont seem to work, How to debug ?

//Coffe

tell in detail what you try and what is not working.

i have set up PAM so i can login with my ldap user.
When trying to login to the GUI i cant.
None of my users in PAM ( see them all if i getenv passwd)

also did try to add my ldap server. but it seems not to work and i need help on debug it.

//Coffe

is there a way to migrate my pam users to PM ? so i dont on all clusters need to add them manualy , and would be realy nice , if it could store the rights in LDAP .

//Coffe

is there a way to migrate my pam users to PM ? so i dont on all clusters need to add them manualy , and would be realy nice , if it could store the rights in LDAP .

No, you need to store/enable them in the pve database too. But you can write a script to sync users.

i will see if i am able to create a patch .. so its looking for that info in ldap to.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!