Java error authentication failed between PVE nodes

cesarpk

Mar 31, 2012
Hi to all

I have a PVE cluster, with PVE nodes 2.3, 3.1 and 3.2 versions
My Windows workstation have Java Version 7 Update 60

I have a problem with the Java VM consoles, ie that if i am connected to a PVE node that have 3.2 version and want the Java console of some VM that is in the same host, work very well, but if i want the Java console of a VM that is in other node that have PVE 3.2 version, don't work and see this message "Error: Authentication failed". And finally if i want the Java console of a VM that is in a old node that have PVE 2.3 version, very well.

My questions are what is the problem with PVE 3.2 version and how fix it?

Make sure the time on all cluster nodes is synchronized. Use an external time server to keep the time in sync.

Make sure the time on all cluster nodes is synchronized. Use an external time server to keep the time in sync.

Thanks RodinM for your answer, i have a NTP server in my LAN, the time isn't the problem, and after of apply a reboot to my PVE 3.3 Nodes, all is working very well ... :confused:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!