Issue with NFS share on LXC CT and permissions

stipe

Feb 7, 2021
Hi,

I have a fresh installation of an ubuntu on LXC with docker. I mounted on this LXC a share NFS folder from an VM of Openmediavault like that:
Code:
arch: amd64
cores: 6
features: mount=nfs,nesting=1
hostname: Docker
memory: 4096
mp0: /mnt/pve/storage-docker,mp=/mnt/storage-docker
net0: name=eth0,bridge=vmbr0,firewall=1,gw=192.168.x.xxx,hwaddr=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx,ip=192.168.x.x/xx,type=veth
ostype: ubuntu
rootfs: local-lvm:vm-102-disk-0,size=20G
swap: 512
lxc.apparmor.profile: unconfined
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow: a
lxc.cap.drop:

I set in this share folder a few configuration files from containers docker but I have systematically an error when I launch an 'docker run' like this exemple:
Code:
error while creating mount source path '/my/path/appdata/scrutiny': chown /my/path/appdata/scrutiny: operation not permitted

What is surprising is that despite this error the folder of the container in question was created but unable to start correctly..

Any ideas?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!