ISO file upload fail from web GUI

sanof

Aug 18, 2018
Hello,

I have one problem with uploading ISO files on my NFS storage. Storage works for backups ok (I tested it), but now I want to upload some ISO files to storage. I tryed from web GUI and it comes to 100% and than i see log error:
TASK ERROR: import failed: /var/tmp/pveupload-a697b8165dddb0fce0db56fe4631aba2: No such file or directory

I am using Proxmox 5.2.1. In my old cluster with Proxmox 4, I do not have this problem. Upload is normal and after upload I see the file in storage. What is different with Proxmox 5?

Tnx for your help!Screenshot from 2018-08-18 13-26-12.png

works here, do you have enough space in /var/tmp for the iso?

Hello. I'm running VE 6.1-3. It's a clean install.

I have a similar problem trying to upload "en_windows_server_2019_x64_dvd_4cb967d8.iso" (4.843.268.096 bytes) from the web gui.
As soon as I press the upload button, it immediately fails with "501: Upload failed".
Tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox browsers, all the same.

I then tried the Freenas 11.3 iso ( aprox. 786 MB ) and that worked just fine.

I have plenty of space on my storage and ~25 GB in /var/tmp

Could this iso be too big?

Regards
Jørgen

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!