iredmail - pmg - gmail app

abranca

Mar 6, 2017
Hello everyone,
i have a spam problem that I can't understand and I ask for your help.

Iredmail mail server, send to port 26 of pmg and then send out.
All connected clients (pc, notebook) work without problems with MS Outlook, Thunderbird, EM Client, or other clients.

This is the third time i am blacklisted by Spamhaus because according to their email, a device (android) is sending spam emails.
After having done all the checks, I enabled the spam rule out and found the device.

This smartphone uses the gmail app as a client to send and receive mail via imap.
I installed and configured my address on another android smartphone using gmail as a mail client and also my email address is reported by pmg as spam sender.

Changing client for mail this doesn't happen anymore.

When I send via gmail client for android, pmg warns me with this message:
Code:
Spam detection results: 3
ALL_TRUSTED -1 Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
AWL -0.504 Adjusted score from AWL reputation of From: address
HTML_MESSAGE 0.001 HTML included in message
HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG 0.635 HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag
KAM_DMARC_QUARANTINE 1.5 DKIM has Failed or SPF has failed on the message and the domain has a DMARC quarantine policy
KAM_DMARC_STATUS 0.01 Test Rule for DKIM or SPF Failure with Strict Alignment
KAM_NUMSUBJECT 0.5 Subject ends in numbers excluding current years
MIME_HTML_ONLY 0.1 Message only has text/html MIME parts
MISSING_MIMEOLE 1,843 Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE

I checked spf and dkim and they are all positive for my ip and domain (I enclose dmark.jpg, spf.jpg and dmarc.jpg).
I also tried to insert _spf.google.com in my spf but it doesn't change anything.
I have hidden my public ip and the domain of my business.

The dkim inserted in the dns of my domain is the one generated by pmg.

Thank you all for your help and excuse my English.

Attachments

• dkim.jpg
    dkim.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 8
  • dmarc.jpg
    dmarc.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 8
  • spf.jpg
    spf.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 5
I found, in the google support page, the following:

Code:
If you don't generate your own DKIM domain key, Gmail signs all outgoing messages with this default DKIM domain key: d=*.gappssmtp.com

PMG signs all outgoing emails with the generated dkim and all parameters (dmarc and spf) are detected valid (see the attachments in the previous post).

So why doesn't gmail detect the PMG signature?
Is a problem with the gmail app for android?

Thank you all for your help

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!