Josep MO

Jan 31, 2019
Es Mercadal, Illes Balears, Spain
Hi, I have a Proxmox server with several VMs.

This problem has happened twice now, I have a VM with Windows 10, another with Ubuntu 18.04 server with NextCloud 15. I had to copy some files and that easier than connecting to the cloud of my NextCloud, and the surprise was that the network is gone. Blocking the entire network server.

I have tried several things, but in the configuration everything is correct, only that I get an error in the network "eno1" interrupt 16 when I execute the command "ifconfig".

In the configuration everything is correct (eno1 and vmbr0).

It seems that when interconnecting the two VMs (Windows and Ubuntu) it sounds the alarm in the network blocking the server.

Any help in this regard?

The last time I passed, it fixed itself, since all the configuration was correct.

My question is ... the problem is the server, the network ...?

Thanks in advance.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!