images being backed up on their own with out backup setting

Andrew Holybee

Mar 27, 2017
Here is my back up settings and shots of my 2 vm's 103 and 105 that were backed up this morning. I have these 2 VM's set to only back up once a week one on sat and one Sunday by itself as it is big and I am backing up sql daily. So strange as I can't find a reason looking at the settings that these to would backup and they are backing up to a image folder on the backup NAS instead of the dump location even stranger both of these VM's have been backed up in the dump folder location as well.

Attachments

• proxmox backup settings.JPG
    proxmox backup settings.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 5
  • vm105.JPG
    vm105.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
  • vm103.JPG
    vm103.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 5
They both look like they are updated to the minute is this some how the live VM's and my consultant set it up wrong? It is only for these 2 VM's don't know if they are backups or the live VM's.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!