[SOLVED] How to get connection?

ordinatous

Mar 14, 2016
Marseille Chamonix
ordinatous.com
Hi; I'm student in Marseille. And I start a project to compare different virtualisation system. So you guess i don't whant to use ESXI or Vsphere.

For me it's a Gnu/Linux system or nothing. Next my question.

Proxmox seems installed correctly; I can use the web interface.
I can connect to manage Proxmox.

I already "push" some ISO (crunchbang++) Proxmox propose me to start the VM and use the console, that open noVNC in my web-browser.....and nothing I don't understand how to connect to the VM and procede to installation.

I've been turning around since to week and I finally decide to get help.

so if some people coud explain me quickly what my mistake, it could be pretty nice.

Thanks.
Freely your ordinatous

This is my error notification:
Code:
Running as unit 101.scope.
Could not access KVM kernel module: No such file or directory
failed to initialize KVM: No such file or directory
TASK ERROR: start failed: command '/usr/bin/systemd-run --scope --slice qemu --unit 101 -p 'KillMode=none' -p 'CPUShares=1000' /usr/bin/kvm -id 101 -chardev 'socket,id=qmp,path=/var/run/qemu-server/101.qmp,server,nowait' -mon 'chardev=qmp,mode=control' -vnc unix:/var/run/qemu-server/101.vnc,x509,password -pidfile /var/run/qemu-server/101.pid -daemonize -smbios 'type=1,uuid=104cbdac-1144-41c7-b011-44d4c8d47970' -name CBPP -smp '1,sockets=1,cores=1,maxcpus=1' -nodefaults -boot 'menu=on,strict=on,reboot-timeout=1000' -vga std -cpu kvm64,+lahf_lm,+sep,+kvm_pv_unhalt,+kvm_pv_eoi,enforce -m 1024 -k fr -device 'pci-bridge,id=pci.1,chassis_nr=1,bus=pci.0,addr=0x1e' -device 'pci-bridge,id=pci.2,chassis_nr=2,bus=pci.0,addr=0x1f' -device 'piix3-usb-uhci,id=uhci,bus=pci.0,addr=0x1.0x2' -chardev 'socket,path=/var/run/qemu-server/101.qga,server,nowait,id=qga0' -device 'virtio-serial,id=qga0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x8' -device 'virtserialport,chardev=qga0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0' -device 'virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x3' -iscsi 'initiator-name=iqn.1993-08.org.debian:01:b5ad7216c5b5' -device 'ahci,id=ahci0,multifunction=on,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7' -drive 'file=/var/lib/vz/images/101/vm-101-disk-1.qcow2,if=none,id=drive-sata0,format=qcow2,cache=none,aio=native,detect-zeroes=on' -device 'ide-drive,bus=ahci0.0,drive=drive-sata0,id=sata0,bootindex=200' -drive 'file=/var/lib/vz/template/iso/cbpp-1.0-amd64-20150428.iso,if=none,id=drive-ide2,media=cdrom,aio=threads' -device 'ide-cd,bus=ide.1,unit=0,drive=drive-ide2,id=ide2' -netdev 'type=tap,id=net0,ifname=tap101i0,script=/var/lib/qemu-server/pve-bridge,downscript=/var/lib/qemu-server/pve-bridgedown,vhost=on' -device 'virtio-net-pci,mac=36:63:62:62:66:32,netdev=net0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x12,id=net0,bootindex=300'' failed: exit code 1

Last edited:
Hi,

is this PVE host a VM?

If yes you have to enable hardware visualization.
If not you have to to the same on the bios.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!