Graphs in Web Interface showing the status of the server are mixed up very often

silverado

Renowned Member
Apr 23, 2012
Very often my Proxmox Installation mixes up the graphics showing server load, network activity, RAM usage... in the web interface. This happens with all browsers I have tested.

I this a common error? Anything I could do to fix it?

what is "mixed up"? if you want to report a bug you need to provide all details.

what is "mixed up"? if you want to report a bug you need to provide all details.
Sorry for being unclear.

"Mixed up" means, that the graphics do not always show up at the right places. Sometimes the same graphic appears in multiple places under different headlines. The graphics themselves are okay, but they do not fit in the context.

For example the graphic for "network traffic" also shows up under "cpu usage" and "memory usage". I think this happens only with the graphs for physical machines/servers, not with the graphs for virtual machines.

Pressing the refresh button in the browser "mixes up the cards" again but mostly does not really fix the problem. Often another graph appears in multiple and wrong places.

The Proxmox web interface shows this behaviour with Firefox, ie and Chrome (I'm using Windows 7 Pro 64 bit as operating system).

I hope I could make it clearer what the problem is; as you may have noticed English is not my native language ;-) .

The same for me.
Sometimes the graph of Network displays the Memory usage. This happens after the WebGUI is open for a long time. (Seen on firefox)

screenshot_proxmox.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!