Gateway+proxy server

H

hotey

Help solve the following problem here:
There Proxmox 2.0 on the basis of Debian6.
It employs more than ten virtualmachines(Wndows), IP subnet of the internal (192.168.*.*). This server is based on Debian should work as a gateway for virtual machines. But in the end they (virt.machine) must connect each to its proxy-server (which are outside the local network). In addition, these proxy-servers have authorization.
I would sincerely appreciate any help!

In VMs I chose to setup the network adapter NAT mode. And my proxmox-server began working as a gateway and dhcp-server. True, I have not found where to change settings.
VMs
received the following settings:
IP - 10.0.2.15
mask - 255.255.255.0
gw - 10.0.2.2
dhcp - 10.0.2.2
DNS - 10.0.2.3
It remains only to make each virtual machine to goin to the world by proxy (but without any additional software on a virtual machine).Each virtual machine must have a separate proxy server.
And Proxmox should work as a caching proxy server. Or something like that.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!