Feature Requests for PMG

Younex

Jan 30, 2018
Hi,

as a new happy users with PMG i want to list some feature request i think can be useful:

-IP BY DOMAIN: Setting different IP to send from based on Domain. (I think this is called sender-by-ip)
-REPORTS: Enable Report on User-Base or sending a complete report to admin
-IMAP Account for Spam-Learning: Include option to manage a imap account for better learning via WebUI (f1 scrollout had such option). This could be external account as PMG is only a proxy, but including this option to configure to the webui can make it comfortable.
-SMTP AUTH: I know PMG is a proxy, but some clients can only send messages by SMTP AUTH and are not able to relay without login credentials. Having one menue in PMG to create some would help a lot.

I hope this is the right place to put my ideas down, if not please delete the post or otherwise other users are invited to add theirs too.

Thanks.

If I may add my points:
- add the ClamAV unofficial sigs by default, very easy to install (https://github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs)
- add the DKIM signature to outgoing email (via the web UI)
- add some options to manage the SSL certificate (with Lets encrypt for example) from the web UI

Note to the proxmox team: If you manage to get a bundle of signatures with the subscription, I think more people would buy it ;)

Hi,

is it possible to add a Role for a "Domain Admin"?
We had some Customer Domains on PMG and they had own Admins.
The User will contact these Admins.

--> Quarantäne Admin but only per Domain
--> Tracking Center for only one Domain

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!