Feature Request or maybe some advice

Poggy

Jul 18, 2006
I would like to see "Check All" and "Clear All" buttons on the Email report. This would greatly enchance that functionality. It would also be nice to have a way to search the Greylist log from the GUI for lower admins so that they can answer inquiries from users regarding "missing" messages.

You can email me questions if you desire...

I would like to see "Check All" and "Clear All" buttons on the Email report.

We though that checking all mails is not necessary, because it is neither useful to blacklist/whitelist/delete or deliver 'ALL' mails - or why do you want such functionality?

Especially 'Blacklist' and 'Whitelist' are kind of dangerous, because users just press 'Check All', then 'Whitelist' for example. After that they start wondering why the spam filter does not work any longer ;-)

would also be nice to have a way to search the Greylist log from the GUI
A 'Tracking center' is already on our todo list.

A feature I would like is to be able to blacklist email easier. I have the spam filter level set to 3 aggressive. This catches most spam and also some ham. While in quarantine it's easy to tick the box and whitelist / blacklist as needed.

When spam gets through to the users mailbox the user needs to add this to the blacklist by either typing in the blacklist the sending domain ( prone to error ) or cut and paste. This can be time consuming and therefore not done.

Would it be possible to forward the mail to a non existent domain like in assp and this extracts the user and sending domain and adds to the users blacklist?

I guess the workaround is to set the level to 1 so it catches everything then whitelist as needed?

Thanks.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!