Error in logs

adamb

Famous Member
Mar 1, 2012
I keep getting this message in syslog on one of the machines in my cluster. The other node in the cluster doesn't have this message. Any idea or input on what it may relate to? I appreciate the input!

Jul 6 11:30:38 proxmox2 rgmanager[2195]: #37: Error receiving header from 1 sz=0 CTX 0x7f6758000b00

I would also like to add that the node seems to be running fine. All VM's are up and AOK.

Last edited:
I keep getting this message in syslog on one of the machines in my cluster. The other node in the cluster doesn't have this message. Any idea or input on what it may relate to? I appreciate the input!Jul 6 11:30:38 proxmox2 rgmanager[2195]: #37: Error receiving header from 1 sz=0 CTX 0x7f6758000b00I would also like to add that the node seems to be running fine. All VM's are up and AOK.
Hi,
Same log entries here too...
5 nodes cluster, seems to be running fine while not using HA.With HA enabled, resources moved on other nodes for a long time are always listed by clustat as running on this node (they are stopped, and on an another node).
Probably a mistake at a given time...
Seems RHEL cluster related : https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/solutions/156843But one need to log in...
Christophe.

Hi,
Same log entries here too...
5 nodes cluster, seems to be running fine while not using HA.With HA enabled, resources moved on other nodes for a long time are always listed by clustat as running on this node (they are stopped, and on an another node).
Probably a mistake at a given time...
Seems RHEL cluster related : https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/solutions/156843But one need to log in...
Christophe.

I have stopped getting this message in my logs, but I am going to keep an eye on them to see if it comes back.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!