elastix pbx or similar

Hi,

If you are going to use KVM rather than OPENVZ this is already very easy to do.

1. Log in to the host machine and navigate to the folder where KVM .iso files are stored which is /var/lib/vz/template/iso

2. Get the url of where the .iso image is stored and copy this to the clipboard

3. Using the wget command you can download the image. This works much quicker that uploading the .iso from your computer as the internet connect between your server and the one storing .iso image is likely to be between 3 and 20 times the speed of you internet connection.

4. From the Proxmox web interface you can then create the new VM by selecting the relevant .iso

Jonathan Hamon

I have an Asterisk installation based on the debian 5.0 standard template (so as OpenVZ) it has no problems at all. But I didn't needed to install some drivers for hardware. So that is the only difference, but just to let you know the OpenVZ container is doing a great job, I have had no hickups so far.

An Elastix PBX template would be good but how are some settings?

hi guys,,,
The goals of Elastix are reliability, modularity, and ease-of-use.
It also features strong reporting capabilities. Changes:
More than 130 RPMs were updated. ...
:p

hi guys,,,
The goals of Elastix are reliability, modularity, and ease-of-use.
It also features strong reporting capabilities. Changes:
More than 130 RPMs were updated. ...
:p

hey,
I have been checking out the features of Elastix, and I think that it is a good investment. I have found a great VoIP SIP SDK that supports it, here is their website: http://voip-sip-sdk.com/p_53-elastix-voip.html
I
need your opinion if this is the right choice for me if I want to create a VoIP application on my website.

Thanks,
d0ben

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!