edit relay domain

randhi putra

Feb 28, 2017
Hi, how to edit relay from domain.com to mail.domain.com ?

i'm already inserted trial license for relaying a domain.com
but my server is at mail.domain.com

it is possible to change this at admin panel?

You need a PRO license for this.

If you have a TRIAL or any STANDARD license, you need to request a new license file (as the domain list is inside the license key).

i have similiar situation. To generate trial license i use in domain: domain.com, but in Configuration/Mail Proxy/relaying i have:
default relay: mail.domain.com, SMTP port 25, relayed domains: domain.com

Is it correct

you need a valid license for your maildomain, otherwise it will not work.

also a subdomain needs a license.

ok, i send mail to office@proxmox.com to generate new license

I think, in this configuration it's working.

on mail server MX i s configured to 10 for antispam proxmox and 400 for mail.domain.com

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2017-03-02 o 18.57.12.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2017-03-02 o 18.57.12.png
    520.9 KB · Views: 20
So there is no responce from Office. The next one to test will be SpamTitan

All emails to office will be answered fast and very reliable, we sent you the trial key on 02.03.2017 21:20 and your email server accepted the email with 250.

Seems your current email setup make you not receiving our emails, so instead telling the world that we do not answer emails, better check your current email setup and/or spam filter solution.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!