DRBD 9 Infrastructure Setup

Jerome Haynes

Jan 20, 2017
Hi guys,

Is there anyone that has a working DRBD9 setup that is knowledgeable about DRBD9 and putting together a proxmox basic infrastructure that would have a short skype call with me that would answer a few questions I have? I would ask on the forum but it would be beneficial to have a real conversation as obviously dependant on the response I may have more questions.

Kind Regards,
Jerome Haynes

I did have a working DRBD9 setup but I have abandoned it due to the lack of informations available, specifically the ability to routinely check for data consistency among the nodes. I think I will wait for it to exit "technology preview" stage.

It seems to be the only way I know of achieving what I need to. Though I have no current experience with DRBD so someone to help me put together a basic topology/discuss would be so useful.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!