[SOLVED] CT not starting... Centos.

zimzim

Oct 24, 2008
So its been chugging along for quite some time now. And today i rebooted the server after almost 1 year uptime and some centos containers refuse to start up :-/
Its been abit buggy since i upgraded Proxmox and migrated the containers but its been fairly problem free anyway so i did not do anything about it.. But now its just dead in the water and refuse to start.

Code:
root@pve:~# lxc-start -n 100 -F
lxc-start: lsm/apparmor.c: apparmor_process_label_set: 183 No such file or directory - failed to change apparmor profile to lxc-container-default
lxc-start: sync.c: __sync_wait: 51 invalid sequence number 1. expected 4
lxc-start: start.c: __lxc_start: 1211 failed to spawn '100'
umount: /var/lib/lxc/100/rootfs: target is busy
        (In some cases useful info about processes that
         use the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1).)
command 'umount --recursive /var/lib/lxc/100/rootfs' failed: exit code 32
lxc-start: conf.c: run_buffer: 342 Script exited with status 32
lxc-start: start.c: lxc_fini: 517 failed to run post-stop hooks for container '100'.
lxc-start: lxc_start.c: main: 344 The container failed to start.
lxc-start: lxc_start.c: main: 348 Additional information can be obtained by setting the --logfile and --logpriority options.

Any ideas about this? :-/

It is the same for all containers that have worked so far.
And apparently its not possible to make new containers with the templates i used before...

ah well i jumped all in and upgraded to proxmox 5 from 4.1 and it started working again.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!