connection error 401: permission denied invalid PVE ticket

Irvany

May 24, 2021
Dear anyone who can help..

so I've been trying to access proxmox via Web gui but always failed. it said connection error 401: permission denied invalid PVE ticket. I tried to access via SSH it worked with no problem.
2021-05-24_14h42_59.png

saw another thread it said ntp server doesn't sync the time but I check my date on SSH there is no problem with time.
also I am wondering is there any solution to export images via SSH so I just need to move my image to another Proxmox.
I am still new to proxmox also forgive my bad english.

thanks..

Last edited:
Reactions: jebbam
I'm on Proxmox 6.4-6, had to reboot a node (thread to be posted) and I'm running into the same issue now, continuously getting an Invalid PVE Ticket. I've flushed Cache, Cookies and even tried on another PC with the same results. I've also restarted the pveproxy, pvestatd, and pve-cluster services via SSH with no luck.

Reactions: jebbam
Hi
Just found this post as i am having the same issue as the screenshot above. i recently ran an update via the the webgui and carried out a host reboot i also tried diferent browser, time checks etc. my VMs are all running as normal but webgui is as above. just wondering did anyone manage to get the issue resolved? any info would be great thanks.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!