CEPH ERROR

ceyhunome

Dec 22, 2022
HI everyone,
I have a controller of 3 nodes to install Ceph. controller( ceph_yonetici 192.168.122.10) nodes (ceph_osdx 192.168.122.11, ceph_osdy 192.168.122.12, ceph_osdz 192.168.122.13 )
At first, everything worked wonders. But when I add hosts of nodes, I saw this error. I can ssh to nodes from controller . Please help me

ERROR add HOST Ceph(Pacific) Storage installation with Cephadm(containerized) on LINUX

Attachments

• cepherror.png
    cepherror.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 8
Is this on a hyperconverged Proxmox VE + Ceph cluster? If so, then please use the Proxmox VE provided tools to deploy the Ceph cluster. That would be the pveceph tool on the CLI.
The Ceph orchestration tool is incompatible with Ceph deployed in a hyperconverged manner with Proxmox VE.

If it is not a hyperconverged Proxmox VE + Ceph cluster, this forum is probably not the best place to ask for advice as a Ceph cluster deployed with cephadm differs quite a bit and therefore, I don't expect people to have as much experience with it.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!