Can't get the bridge to show up in proxmox CT

Rik

May 13, 2016
Hi I was recommend promox off a mate of mine and looking at signing up monthly but first I need to get it working. I have managed to install it on my debian server but I'm a bit lost when it comes to networking.

I have a additional ip i can use and I got an additional subnet will I need both? Would someone kindly post me a hosts example so I can just change the ip's etc as I have been trying all different configs over the last 2 days and none seem to get anything showing up under bridge.

Also after I change the hosts file i normally reboot server but proxmox webif is now not showing is thier a way to start proxmox or could it be that my host config is wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Is anyone able to copy and paste their config here for a routed/kvm set up or even a bridge set up. Would really appreciate it.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!