can't edit VM configuration in network tab

Pumpapa

Oct 10, 2012
can't seem to edit network configuration of any VM under the Network tab in the ProxMox web interface (i.e. select VM, select Network, select IP, press Edit). I could yesterday or the day before.

Under what conditions is this enabled/disabled?

Cheers

Hm. I'm root and that is the single user, so that shouldn't be it.

Thanks for the pointer anyway, though. It led me to the pve2-api-doc which I hadn't seen yet.

Looks like same situation here. Did you find a solution?

Sorry, no. And this is still the case for all my containers. I reinstalled those machines and have since been since been extra careful when setting IP addresses.

Same issue here ;

how i can enable the edit ip tab ?

the edit button is disabled , i'mlogged as root .

Yes is simple .

but if the Vm has more than 3 ip , and we need to make the new is as the default ip , we need to delete all ip and begin add with the new ip . if the edit exist we will just change the first ip :)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!