Can't detect HP Smart Array B110i at RAID 1 and IBM DS (SAN) on SAS Ext Port

C

chut

Proxmox 2.0 Release date 05-04-2012 , setup screen boot: show disk error when use RAID 1 with HP Smart Array B110i

and i try to use only SAN
IBM System Storage DS3512 Dual Controller use SAS Port (6x 2TB SAS NL with RAID 10)
Server : HP ProLiant DL165G7
CPU : 2x AMD Opteron 6128
Memory : 4x 4GB ECC DDR3
HDD : Internal 2x WD Black 2TB RAID 1 with B110i
HP Modular Smart Array SC08e 2-ports Ext PCIe x8 SAS HBA

How to manual proxmox boot or promox command boot

I try with CentOS 6.2 x86_64 Installer it can detection SAN on SAS Port without error

Thank you
Ronachut

seems that B110i is a fake raid controller? not supported. we only supports real hardware raidcontroller.

seems that B110i is a fake raid controller? not supported. we only supports real hardware raidcontroller.
before i replace HP Smart Array SAS Ext Port i use HP P212 256MB Cache and Proxmox 2.0 can't detect too i don't know why but before i try to test with installer CentOS 6.0 x86_64 and Debian 6 AMD64 it can install on 4x 2TB WD Black without any error

Proxmox it can manual config partition or not ?

Thanks
Best Regards,
Ronachut

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!