can not see iso files in the storage

Sep 3, 2015
Hi guys,
I have installed proxmox 4.4. I have 4TB on RAID (1.8TB to be exact) out of 750GB partition, 30GB Swap, and 120GB root.

After installation, through cfdisk I create an additional partition which is 1.1TB as sda4 and mounted it as media/store.

In my proxmox via GUI when I navigate to the mounted store or even to the local store, I can not see the ISO file which I copied thru ssh. Also, I can not upload ISO files to any of the available storage thru GUI. I dont get any errors

However, when I use SSH I can copy the ISO files to images or any other place in the storages without a problem. Also, the storage is set to display ISO, Templates etc in their respective setting. However, when I try to create VM, the ISO files are not there.

Your assistance is very much appreciated.... have been working on this 2days now :(

Thank you
Kind Regards
Nilanga

the isos go into the subdirectory 'template/iso'

so when you have added a directory storage for '/media/store'
they should be in '/media/store/template/iso/'

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!