An unknown PCI device

ralphcler

Jan 22, 2016
I have been using PVE for years, and there is an unknow PCI device in my all virtual machines, haven't paid attention before, does anybody know what device could it be? Or what driver do I need?

What is your guest OS?

I also found a msi file, qemu-qa-x64.msi, what does this file do? haven't found answer on google

it turns the device is balloon, but windows 7 refused to make it work, it says the digital signature is not recognized and refuse to put it on work...

and for Guest Agent, I have read all information from the link you give, but still don't understand what thing the page is describing... do you have some simple words to do so? I guess it's a API that the guest can control itself?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!