[SOLVED] Allow the default SSH connection / script?

jimmy57000

Feb 21, 2016
Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to run a script once the installation of the CT has been completed?

I use the Proxmox Module whmcs for my test (modulesgarden)

I would like for example once a CT delivered, that a script executes .. (Installation of the server SSH, Authorization of the connections ROOT, As well as the modification of the MOTD).

Thanks you all !

I would like for example once a CT delivered, that a script executes .. (Installation of the server SSH, Authorization of the connections ROOT, As well as the modification of the MOTD).

Normally, you would use a standard orchestration tool like ansible, chef, puppet, etc. for this.

I would like to know if it is possible to run a script once the installation of the CT has been completed?
As far as I can see, this is not handled by the new snippets feature, only start and stop. Maybe you can create a start-script that does only do something once by creating a run-file ... please see /usr/share/pve-docs/examples/guest-example-hookscript.pl

Reactions: jimmy57000
Normally, you would use a standard orchestration tool like ansible, chef, puppet, etc. for this.

As far as I can see, this is not handled by the new snippets feature, only start and stop. Maybe you can create a start-script that does only do something once by creating a run-file ... please see /usr/share/pve-docs/examples/guest-example-hookscript.pl

Hello, Thank you for your answer, yes I want this script to be executed when the VPS and installed!

I have a little trouble understanding the operation, would you have a model or a command and run? thank you so much

From what I see the script must be added manually once the VM creates..

I use WHMCS with ModuleGuarden module ..

Last edited:
Hello,

Problem solved!
I installed virtualizor over Proxmox (virtualizor replaces the Proxmox panel)
virtualizor directly activates the SSH connection when Proxmox creates a VM ..

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!