after update to proxmox 3.2 vm crash with bluescreen when i restart it

johnfaiz

Sep 30, 2012
hello proxmox team i wanna you to help me about this bug ? why after i update my proxmox from 3.1 to proxmox 3.2 from my gui my vms windows server 2008 r2 when i restart it i got blue screen and to fix it i have to stop and then start thank you

hello proxmox team i wanna you to help me about this bug ? why after i update my proxmox from 3.1 to proxmox 3.2 from my gui my vms windows server 2008 r2 when i restart it i got blue screen and to fix it i have to stop and then start thank you

got this issue, reboot on last kernel and you will be fine

well thank you but i restarted it and not work iwill try one more time thanks so proxmox 3.2 work fine ?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!