After Installation

nexusguy59

Jan 6, 2014
Ohio
www.rpihobby.us
Hello Everyone,

I was able to cluster my 3 nodes together and I was able to add NFS storage. 2 storage volumes: 1 to store VMs on and 1 to store ISOs on so my question is how do I set the the VM one as default when a VM is created in the cluster. Also how do I use the ISO one for installing VMs from the ISOs stored there?

2rghxsg.jpg

Thanks,
Michael

Hello Everyone,

I was able to cluster my 3 nodes together and I was able to add NFS storage. 2 storage volumes: 1 to store VMs on and 1 to store ISOs on so my question is how do I set the the VM one as default when a VM is created in the cluster. Also how do I use the ISO one for installing VMs from the ISOs stored there?

2rghxsg.jpg

Thanks,
Michael

Nevermind I I figured it out on my own, I had to create a pool and assign the storage to that pool.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!