Adding Flag to the SPAM mail header

viraphan

May 14, 2008
Hi

Is it possible to add Flag to the SPAM mail header. I need this because our old system use a flag (X-Spam-Status: Yes) in mail header to put the Spam mail in a separate folder for each users. I do not want to change the setting on the old system. If this can be done on Proxmox it will be great.

Thanx

Hi

Is it possible to add Flag to the SPAM mail header. I need this because our old system use a flag (X-Spam-Status: Yes) in mail header to put the Spam mail in a separate folder for each users. I do not want to change the setting on the old system. If this can be done on Proxmox it will be great.

Thanx

please use the action object "Modify Spam Level" and use:

Action specific settings:

Field Name: X-Spam-Status: Yes
Value: __SPAM_INFO__

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!