Accessing GUI issue

Patrick Finnigan

Jun 28, 2015
Hello,

So here's whats up. I have a giant mixed network withe windows Linux(including android) and apple products. I can access my Proxmox server (3.2) from my Macbook Pro and was able to access it from my windows 7 systems but now it is not working I just get a this page can not be displayed, on any browser on any windows system. I can however ping it, I just get no display in IE. I have even set up a static on my main windows box with the same subnet and dsn, etc. I have a class A network with a Cisco small business switch and a Netgear is my dhcp server. (For reference my main proxmox servers address is 10.10.0.63 subnet 255.0.0.0 default gateway 10.10.0.1 (this is the one i am having issues accessing), main windows box 10.10.0.13 subnet 255.0.0.0 default gateway 10.10.0.1 (both static boxes)). Any thoughts as to why I cant get to the gui on my Windows computers?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. this server has been functional for 2+ years and I have only had these issues as of recent.

Hi,
your version is quiet old so it is hard to say what could be the reason.
did you restart the services or reboot the PVE?
you can also update to current version.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!