A question about graphs

half_life

Feb 16, 2012
It is probably obvious to everyone else but, the performance graphs show things measured in MB/s. Is that megabyte per second or megabit per second?

MB/S and MiB/s are usually MBytes where Mb/s is MBit/s.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I do know what the abbreviations mean. I also know that they are misused regularly. This still leaves me wondering which it is in the current instance.

I am not sure if you are only reading half of my posts and assuming that you understand or intentionally trying to insult my intelligence. I made it clear that I understand the definitions. I know I can do a clocked file transfer and figure it out that way. I was hoping that someone had already looked into it. So I ask again, does anyone know if it is mb/s or MB/s ?

I currently dont know what you exactly mean. At my graphics i see "1.0 M", "2.0 M" and so on and these are in Mbits.

Jep :(

As i can see you speak german. How about that: You can send me a private message (in german, i'm from austria :) ) of that, what you exactly mean.

Jep :(

As i can see you speak german. How about that: You can send me a private message (in german, i'm from austria :) ) of that, what you exactly mean.

Ich glaube nicht,dass ichdas privatsagenmüssen.Ichhätte mehrhöflichsein.Ich entschuldige mich.
I don't think that I need to say this privately. I should have been more polite. I apologise.

Mein Deutsch ist
schrecklich, abermeineGoogle Translateist ziemlich gut.
My German is terrible but my google translate is pretty good.;)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!