IBM recommendation is to work with minimum of 8 volumes (and even with 16)
we have 4 iSCSI Ports so 8x4 it's 32 "Disks".
I also create tickets with IBM but so far we on "Unsupported Linux OS"
1. it's look like the segfault is not the problem, it's happen only in one node of 4 nodes, all other nodes no segfault issue.
from my tests today, I see that problem is tarting after first controller is boot, up, even before we touch or shutdown the second controller.
the error repeated on...
thanks for your feedbacks!
1. yes, it's happen one time and am able to restore it with shutdown of the controllers, it's important to know multipath working well to know that High availability mechanism will cover me in case of failure.
2. attaching some related logs:
we have IBM 5200 Flashsystem storage with 2 Controllers, each controller have 2x 25Gbps connections
this storage have 8 volumes so I have 8x wwids
each wwid is represented 4 times on all 4 ports
total of 32 devices under sdXX
we created 8 volumes on proxmox connected to the...
Proxmox v7.3 including
Framework for remote migration to cluster-external Proxmox VE hosts
it's possible to work with that already or should wait for next releases?
I didn't find any related docs yet...
one of my nodes Dealing with large amounts of requests
and from time to time I see that I have timeout on ping test for both host node and guests VMs
Sep 11 20:42:32 node01 kernel: [5117056.047088] net_ratelimit: 31765 callbacks suppressed
about BTRFS, there is any plan to create GUI manage for it like Proxmox have for LVM, LVM-Thin, Direcotry and ZFS?
I have seen btrfs storage plugin on Roadmap, this not refer to gui manage?
waiting until technology preview will done?
any estimate / detailed info about that?
proxmox backup was working on active cluster, do daily backups for nodes
today, Without any change on cluster, backup stop working on all nodes
the example log:
INFO: starting new backup job: vzdump --node serv04 --all 1 --mode snapshot --mailnotification failure --storage ILPBS --quiet 1...
I try to move disk from NFS Mount to iSCSI and got the follow error:
Proxmox Virtual Environment 7.0-8
Virtual Machine 107 (CleanOS-Image) on node 'node01'
create full clone of drive scsi0 (NFSMount:107/vm-107-disk-0.qcow2)
WARNING: dos signature detected on...
Thanks for that answers!
1. maybe it's can work with only 2 Active Ports, in this case round-robin should give me total of 20Gb, right?
2. my setup is correct? should I add the 4 paths of ISCSI to Proxmox as storages?
3. how can I create vg using vgcreate and map all 4 Ports to this vg for LVM...
I have IBM FlashSystem 5200NVMe Storage with 2 Controllers and total of 4x Network Ports, 2 from each Controller
just want to make sure we set it right and ask about the multipath settings: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/ISCSI_Multipath
1. I Have Added the ISCSI 4 hosts to the as Proxmox...